Today, ยูฟ่าเบท would like to present a technique for adding collagen to your face. From the Cheewajit book, collagen is a component of connective tissue that helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity. Make your skin look youthful and soft by Ms. Landa Ray, independent columnist and alternative health guru. Recommend creating collagens by yourself in 5 ways as follows:
1. Eat foods rich in vitamin C, which is a nutrient that drives collagens production, such as tomatoes and broccoli.
2. Eat brown rice regularly with every meal.
3. Eat skin nourishing foods that are rich in black tea and green tea. Anti-oxidants which has inhibiting properties
4. Eat garlic because some foods in garlic will help slow down collagens from being destroyed prematurely.
5. Eat foods that contain high amounts of anthocyanin, such as berries. Such substances will strengthen collagen fibers, making the skin firm.
However, the body should get collagen from natural foods. And it’s great if it’s organic.
Collagen is something that is in our body. Found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, and digestive system. including joints Which collagens will help increase strength and flexibility to the skin. It is a replacement for dead skin. As for the joints and ligaments, collagens acts like glue, helping the joints connect together efficiently. Most importantly, it helps make our skin clear, bouncy, and younger. Unfortunately, collagens in our skin gradually decreases with age.