Skin problems for girls aside from wrinkles and acne, there is also the problem of scars that may be caused by acne or other factors, which results in an unsmooth face. and destroys the confidence of many girls. And if it happens
Scars on the face. What are some
ways to care for the skin that will make
the scars disappear quickly? Kapook.com has
Here’s how to remove scar on the face. If you want your face to become smooth and confident again, don’t miss it. โปรโมชั่น ufabet
Know the types of scars
Before starting to find a way
Treat your scars yourself We must first get to know the different types of scar and what types they are. In order to find a way to treat it correctly
- Keloid scars – formed by skin cells that react to wound healing. The scar become raised, dark in color and quite difficult to heal.
- Wrinkled skin scars – caused by shrinkage of the skin. It usually occurs after the skin has received a burn or severe injury. and may cause the skin to become tighter.
- Acne scars – can occur from severe acne that can occur at any age. Even though acne has been treated Acne scar can also remain in the form of pits or deep pores on the skin.
- Stretch marks – occur when the skin stretches too quickly. Often found in pregnant women. or fat people or lose weight quickly
How to remove scars on your face
I believe that many girls choose to find ways to take care of their skin that they can do on their own first if it’s not too much effort. Therefore,
how to remove scar? Things that can be easily done at home are as follows:
1. Remove scars with aloe vera gel.
Aloe vera is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. A simple method is to apply pure aloe vera gel gently all over the face. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse. You can add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to help kill germs and reduce acne.
2. Remove scars with coconut oil.
Most scars are dry skin. Therefore, you should especially moisturize the skin in that area. Using approximately 3-5 grams of pure coconut oil, massage over the scar. and leave it for as long as desired
3. Remove scars with apple cider vinegar.
Suitable for skin that has acne scar and is prone to acne again. This is because apple vinegar has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Just mix it with water in a 1:1 ratio, then use a cotton pad soaked in the vinegar mixture and wipe it all over your face. Focus on dark spots and acne scar. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse.
4. Remove scars with potato juice
Potato juice is rich in antioxidants. Great for managing scar and dark spots. Just squeeze the potato juice and apply it all over your face. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse. You can also use thinly sliced potatoes and place it on the area with scar.
5. Remove scars with honey and milk.
This formula will help your face look soft and radiant. The method is to mix 1 teaspoon of fresh milk with 1 teaspoon of honey, apply it to the scar area, leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse. It will help the scar look faded. And the skin in that area is softer too.