A Japanese doctor said that good weight loss should start with a clean colon. If the bowels are not cleaned, waste from the food left behind and from the metabolic system will be sucked into the bloodstream. resulting in viscous blood and cause the accumulation of fat under the skin and various organs in the body It has the effect of enhancing the body’s ability to burn energy well. Resulting in good skin and not easily fat. Let’s take a look at a smoothie recipe that Japanese doctors recommend to drink to cleanse the intestines and have a good effect on weight loss. http://ufabet999.com
How is smoothie good for weight loss?
Taking care of intestinal health by drinking smoothies has advantages. Fiber-rich fruits and vegetables can be blended together and easily drunk every day. Blending makes it easy for the body to digest and absorb the essential nutrients from fruits and vegetables. not a burden on the stomach Helps strengthen the body to burn energy well. and also helps the excretory system to function normally
Best fruits and vegetables that clean the colon
In addition to being rich in dietary fiber The following fruits and vegetables have been known to be excellent for maintaining a clean colon and a healthy intestinal environment: apples, rich in pectin, which helps to improve the intestinal environment; bananas, rich in with dietary fiber and oligosaccharides Increases the number of good bacteria in the intestines. And helps prevent constipation and cabbage, which is rich in vitamin U that plays an important role in rebuilding the epithelium of the stomach. Helps heal ulcers that occur in the lining of the stomach, esophagus and duodenum. Raw cabbage is also rich in the enzyme amylase, which helps break down starchy foods into sugar.
Smoothie recipe to clean the intestines.
Formula 1 Apple, Banana and Cabbage Smoothie (energy 174 kilocalories)
- 1/2 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 cabbage
- 1/4 glass of water
- Take cabbage leaves and wash them clean. Use your hands to tear them into small pieces. and put into blender
- Clean the apples. Cut out the core. Use a knife to cut into bite-sized pieces. and put into blender
- Peel bananas and break them into bite-sized pieces. Put them in a blender. Then add water
- Cover the blender and blend until the ingredients are well mixe. And then poure into a glass
Formula 2: Apple, carrot and orange smoothie (energy 112 kilocalories)
- 1/2 apple (cleaned) Cut out the core. Use a knife to cut them into bite-sized pieces.)
- 1/3 carrot (peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2 orange
- 1/4 cup water